|Picture of the Week||What I'm Listening To||What I'm Reading|
A peek inside Zoe's purse.
"Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy"
|Featured Blog of the Week||Stories I Think Are Interesting & Maybe You Will, Too|
Check it out here.
Kirk Franklin Runs Afoul of Gay Rights Activists
From All Christian News, via The Old Black Church: Gospel singer Kirk Frankin is now in the cross-hairs of the gay community for speaking out against homosexuality. LGBT activists are putting
Galileo on God
(Brain Pickings Weekly) Starting in college, I began hearing how the Roman Catholic Church supposedly tormented Galileo, religion, of course being the squasher of science and human brillance. It was only
Imitation of life.
One of Philly's many murals. Taken by me in summer 2010. I've been a fan of Rod Dreher for a few years now. I've followed him from Beliefnet all the way
- Welcome to East of Eden!
- Church (and temple and mosque) hopping.
- Stars, stripes and saints.
- Revenge porn.
- Romancing the extraordinary.
- Friday Funny
- Climbing out of the Bog.
- Some Saturday Stuff- June 8th
- An addendum to the "pursuit".
- Greetings from (soon-to-be-stormy) New Jersey
- When praying the gay away won't take.